HVAC SERVICE WOODBRIDGE VA
With decades of experience installing and repairing all types of HVAC equipment, Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is your most trusted heating and cooling company in Woodbridge, Virginia. Our technicians have extensive training, are certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE), and are subject to random drug tests and background checks. HVAC service, AC repair, heating services, maintenance plans, and AC installation are among the available services.
HVAC Installation Services
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is your most trusted HVAC contractor in Woodbridge, VA, with decades of HVAC service experience. On every air conditioner installation and replacement, we provide an industry-leading guarantee: 10-year parts and 10-year labor. The only catch is that it must be serviced at least once a year by a licensed HVAC contractor. To be valid, manufacturer warranties require professional installation and maintenance.
Furnace Repair & Replacement
- It is critical to determine whether the furnace needs to be repaired or replaced. One way to determine this is to look at the system’s age. A furnace typically lasts between 15-20 years. If your furnace is having problems and is more than 15 years old, it may be time to replace it.
Air Conditioner Repair & Replacement
- How does one determine whether an air conditioner should be repaired or replaced? The age of the system indicates its condition. In Woodbridge, VA, the average air conditioner lasts 15 years. If your air conditioner is having problems and is more than 12 years old, it may be time to replace it.
Heat Pump Service & Replacement
- When the temperature outside is above 32 degrees Fahrenheit, a heat pump is far more efficient than a gas furnace; it is also far more efficient than electric baseboard or space heating.
Ductless Mini-Split Installation
- If you don’t have a ducting system, there are other options for heating and cooling your home, such as ductless mini-split systems, which are common in many countries.
The first step in finding the best HVAC system or ensuring the best performance from your existing system is to pick the appropriate heating and cooling equipment. Next, you’ll need a top-tier professional for installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services.
Walker HVAC is your one-stop shop, serving as the best option for all of your HVAC needs in Northern Virginia. Walker HVAC has been in the business for decades.
If you need air conditioning service in Woodbridge, VA, or the surrounding area, Walker Heating and Air Conditioning has you covered. We are the heating and cooling company that homeowners can rely on for any HVAC service.
HVAC Repair Services in Woodbridge VA
It’s time to call Walker Heating & Air Conditioning if you’ve had numerous AC companies come to your house to fix a problem that no one can manage to fix. The most knowledgeable company for heating and air conditioning repair in Woodbridge, Virginia, is us. You’re in excellent hands with our best air conditioner repair professionals, who collectively have 55 years of HVAC industry experience. A member of our staff will locate the problem with your air conditioner and, most likely, have it operating at its best the same day. You can count on a dependable hands-on specialist who won’t suggest pointless repairs.
We offer a 2-year labor guarantee on all repairs made, licensed & insured HVAC contractors that can diagnose and fix your AC quickly and affordably. With our honest pricing policy, you are given a repair cost upfront before any repairs are made. There are no surprises, no last-minute taxes, and no hidden fees. The quote we give is the price you pay.
24-7 Emergency HVAC Repair
When you require emergency HVAC repair, we are here for you. Sweating at an odd hour due to a broken AC system? At Walker Heating and Air Conditioning, our knowledgeable HVAC specialists are ready to assist. Our HVAC systems frequently malfunction when least expected. You don’t need to worry; we’ll have your HVAC system up and running in no time. With live individuals answering our phones around the clock, seven days a week, we have you covered. If you’re hesitant to contact us after usual business hours, don’t be; we offer an after-hours heating and cooling repair service.
HVAC Repair Vs. Replacement
Are you seeking a trustworthy HVAC provider to inform you of the pros and cons of repairing versus replacing your HVAC system? Our trained, hands-on technicians will arm you with the information you need to make the best choice possible. The majority of the time, an air conditioner can be fixed; nevertheless, the cost of repair may occasionally be just half that of a new AC system. The age of the system and repair vs. replacement cost should be the top 2 factors in deciding whether to replace your HVAC system. Not only are our AC repairs reasonably priced, but we also provide financing if you choose to replace the heating or cooling system.
Deciding Factors of AC Replacement
- Cost of repair vs. cost of replacement.
- Age & condition of the existing system.
- Efficiency/money savings of installing a replacement.
- How long do you plan on living in your home?
- Is the existing HVAC unit causing excessive noise?
- Will a new HVAC system help the humidity and comfort in the home?
HVAC Do-It-Yourself Guide
Check to make sure the breaker has not been tripped if your HVAC system won’t turn on. You should make sure the HVAC unit is receiving electricity if the breaker hasn’t tripped. You should make sure the thermostat is set to the desired temperature if the HVAC system is powered on. The furnace filter needs to be cleaned even if the thermostat is set to the desired temperature. If the furnace filter is clear, you should make sure that nothing is obstructing the furnace’s airflow. If the steps below do not fix the issue, call us so that we can send an expert out.
- Clean or replace your HVAC unit’s air filter
- Check your thermostat setting and/or program is set to cool
- Is the electrical supply switch at the indoor unit in the ON position?
- Check your dampers/ductwork for anything blocking airflow
- Check the electrical panel for tripped circuit breakers
- Reset the circuit breaker to the AC and indoor unit and wait 5 minutes
If you need emergency heating services in Woodbridge, VA, or the surrounding area, Walker Heating and Air Conditioning has you covered. We are the heating and cooling company that homeowners can rely on for any heating or air conditioner repair, we fix it right the first time.
First, you could be considering whether your home in Woodbridge, Virginia requires HVAC maintenance. After all, the system can be quiet and in good condition. But even brand-new systems experience issues that don’t surface until they start to seriously impair performance. By that time, you might have an unexpectedly large energy bill and need to call for an expensive repair. All of it is avoided, you save money, and your unit lives longer thanks to HVAC service and maintenance.
Remind us on your next visit to discuss a maintenance schedule for you. You accomplish this by joining the Walker Family Plan. An AC tune-up in the spring/summer and a heating tune-up in the fall/winter are provided to Family Plan members twice a year, along with other benefits.
The Walker Family Plan:
- 2 tune-ups per year
- Service within 24 hours
- No diagnostic fees
- Priority front-of-the-line service
- 10% off all repairs
- Maintain manufacturer warranty
- Live technical assistance
We try and make comfort a breeze at Walker Heating & Air Conditioning. The Woodbridge team is always available, give us a call today if you’re wondering whether or not to repair or replace your air conditioner. (703)-483-2400