WOODBRIDGE COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICES
If your property is in need of heating or cooling in the Northern Virginia area, get in touch with us, we can help. We specialize in all make and model Commercial HVAC rooftop package unit systems up to 7.5 Tons. Walker Heating & Air Conditioning offers a full line of light commercial equipment solutions for immediate replacement. Trane specializes in various configurations for all types of business and property installations. These units are designed to provide efficient single or multi-zone heating, cooling and ventilation. If you run a local commercial business in Woodbridge, VA that is in need of a new HVAC system, we can help. Call us today for a free estimate for replacement. (703) 483-2400
Commercial Mechanical HVAC Contractors
If your property is in need of commercial HVAC services in Woodbridge, Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. From repairs to replacements of commercial equipment, we have you covered for all of your heating and air conditioning needs. Our expert technicians can quickly diagnose, repair, and replace your AC rooftop unit affordably and correctly. We specialize in all makes and models of commercial HVAC rooftop package unit systems up to 15 tons.
- Commercial Heat & AC Repair
- Commercial Heat & AC Replacement
- Commercial Heat & AC Installation
- Rooftop HVAC Systems
- Rooftop Package Unit Systems
- Ductless Split Systems
From repairs to replacements of commercial equipment, we have you covered for all of your heating and air conditioning needs. Our expert technicians can quickly diagnose, repair, and replace your AC rooftop unit affordably and correctly. If your property or business is in need of HVAC services, give Walker Heating & Air Conditioning a call today and see how we can help.
Type of Commercial Services We Offer
- 2 – 7.5 Ton RTU (Roof Top Units) / Package Heat Pumps / Package Gas Electric / Package AC
- 2 to 5 Ton Commercial Split Air Conditioners / Ductless Mini Split / Split Gas Electric / Split Heat Pumps
- Hanging Gas Heaters / Warehouse Heaters / Hot Dog Heaters
Who We Provide
We provide small businesses with only one commercial HVAC system to shopping centers and office buildings with several units. Our licensed technicians are fully trained to provide professional repair, maintenance, and replacement for all light commercial equipment.
Here are some of the type of buildings that we service
- one and two-story office buildings
- retail stores
- apartments / suites
- recreational facilities
- rehabilitation centers
- country clubs
Signs Your Commercial HVAC System Requires Service
The success of your business is largely dependent on the comfort of your employees, clients, customers, and guests. If your HVAC system isn’t working properly, it can create an uncomfortable environment that decreases productivity, deters clientele, and increases utility costs. If the problem persists, it can cause irreversible damage to your system, which can lead to premature replacement. For all these reasons and more, it is important to recognize the signs that it’s time to have a professional service your HVAC system.
Common signals that you require commercial HVAC services include:
- Disruptive noises, such as humming, squealing, clanking, or buzzing
- Too much moisture inside your business
- Unpleasant odors throughout your property
- Visible signs of malfunction
- Problems with thermostat controls
- Inconsistent room temperatures
- Short cycling of your system
- Water or refrigerant leaking from the HVAC unit
- Energy bills that are higher than usual
- Equipment is nearing the end of its lifespan
When to Replace Your Commercial HVAC Equipment
Unfortunately, commercial HVAC systems, either traditional ones or ductless mini split systems, don’t last forever. At some point, you will need to invest in new equipment for your property. While repairs may be an adequate remedy early in your system’s life, eventually replacing the unit will be the more cost-effective option. It’s important not to replace your system too soon, but you also can’t afford to wait too long.
In general, we recommend replacing your commercial HVAC system when:
- Your equipment is more than 15 years old
- The system fails to maintain a comfortable temperature
- The unit has experienced a significant amount of wear and tear
- Your system requires frequent repairs
- The cost of repair is more than 50% of the price of a new unit
If you are not sure about the proper time to replace your HVAC system, you can always call our expert repair team. Our technicians are trained to accurately diagnose the source of the issue and advise you on whether repair or replacement is the best option.