About Walker Heating & Air Conditioning
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is your trusted HVAC contractor in Northern Virginia. With our licensed and certified technicians, we bring decades of HVAC industry experience to the table, we are truly experts in our trade. When a professional from our company comes to your home, you can expect a hands-on & hassle-free HVAC technician. We don’t try to talk you into repairing or replacing things that do not need to be fixed. With honest upfront pricing, you know the cost before any repairs are made. No surprises, no overage charges, and no hidden fees. We would like to explain the facts about Heating & Air Conditioning systems in Northern Virginia. Here are some of the answers to the most common questions we get from our customers.
- The average life of an AC system here in Woodbridge, VA is 15 years.
- You can expect to get 12 years out of a heat pump system, and 17 years out of a gas furnace.
- These are the total combined numbers of all cooling and heating installations in our area with and without maintenance.
- We recommend maintenance twice per year and regularly changing your air filter.
- Heating & Cooling equipment will not last as long without proper maintenance.
- Heating & Cooling equipment will last longer with proper maintenance.
Why choose Walker Heating & Air?
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing Woodbridge, Manassas, and the surrounding area with 24/7 honest and reliable service at an affordable price. It’s no wonder why our customers choose us and refer us to all of their family and friends. At Walker Heating & Air Conditioning we make it a priority to make sure that all of our technicians that work on your home are, trained, certified, and experienced. We efficiently install and repair every type of HVAC equipment. With that being said, we make it a necessity to install it properly and are well known for our craftsmanship. Call us today at (703) 483-2400
We deal with gas, electrical, and water lines regularly, therefore safety always comes first. Our experienced staff follows OSHA rules and regulations so that your family is worry-free, and most importantly, safe. Besides that, we want our technicians to go home to their families at night, with all of their limbs. If you would like to get your system repaired, replaced, or just need simple maintenance performed, you will not regret calling Walker Heating & Air Conditioning. We treat your home as if it were our own. Contact us if you have any questions about any upcoming projects or services. We are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week if you need help.
Our Services at Walker Heating & Air Conditioning
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is your #1 contractor for Heating, Ventilation, and Air conditioning repairs, maintenance, and installations. All of our work is guaranteed with a 10-year full coverage warranty available on all installations, and an industry-leading full 2-year labor guarantee on all repairs made. Customers who have a Walker Family Plan maintenance membership can enjoy comfort and savings all year long. Some benefits include discounts on repairs & installations, no diagnostic fees, 24/7 service, and maintenance visits twice a year at no additional cost.
Reasons to Get in Touch with Us!
Calling a licensed experienced professional that provides guaranteed repairs and full coverage on all new installations is the way to go.
- Is your HVAC system in your home is on its last leg.
- Are you crossing your fingers every time it is above 90 F and below 32 F outside?
- Has it been a while since you’ve had maintenance on your heat and AC system?
- Considering having a Heating, Ventilation, or Air Conditioning system sized properly for your home?
- Do you need an HVAC repair done quickly and affordably by a licensed technician?