Our HVAC Services
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is your trusted HVAC contractor serving Northern Virginia. With our licensed and NATE certified technicians, we bring decades of HVAC industry experience to the table, we are truly experts in our trade. When a professional from our company comes to your home, you can expect a hands-on & hassle-free HVAC technician. We don’t try to talk you into repairing or replacing things that do not need to be fixed. With honest upfront pricing, you know the cost before any repairs are made. No surprises, no overage charges, and no hidden fees.
About Walker Heating & Air Conditioning
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing Woodbridge, Manassas, and the surrounding area with 24/7 honest and reliable service at an affordable price. It’s no wonder why our customers choose us and refer us to all of their family and friends. At Walker Heating & Air Conditioning we make it a priority to make sure that all of our technicians that work on your home are, trained, certified, and experienced. We efficiently install and repair every type of HVAC equipment. With that being said, we make it a necessity to install it properly and are well known for our craftsmanship. Call us today at (703) 483-2400
Our Safety Your Comfort
We deal with gas, electrical, and water lines regularly, therefore safety always comes first. Our experienced staff follows OSHA rules and regulations so that your family is worry-free, and most importantly, safe. Besides that, we want our technicians to go home to their families at night, with all of their limbs. If you would like to get your system repaired, replaced, or just need simple maintenance performed, you will not regret calling Walker Heating & Air Conditioning. We treat your home as if it were our own. Contact us if you have any questions about any upcoming projects or services. We are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week if you need help.
Our Services Your Comfort
Walker Heating & Air Conditioning is your #1 contractor for Heating, Ventilation, and Air conditioning repairs, maintenance, and installations. All of our work is guaranteed with a 10-year full coverage warranty available on all installations, and an industry-leading full 2-year labor guarantee on all repairs made. Customers who have a Walker Family Plan maintenance membership can enjoy comfort and savings all year long. Some benefits include discounts on repairs & installations, no diagnostic fees, 24/7 emergency services, and maintenance visits twice a year at no additional cost.
Reasons to Get in Touch with Us!
Calling a licensed experienced professional that provides guaranteed repairs and full coverage on all new installations is the way to go.
- If your HVAC system in your home is on its last leg.
- Are you crossing your fingers every time it is above 90 F and below 32 F outside?
- Has it been a while since you’ve had maintenance on your heat and AC system?
- Considering having a Heating, Ventilation, or Air Conditioning system sized properly for your home?
- Do you need an HVAC repair done quickly and affordably by a licensed technician?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How dependable are your services? Our team has decades of experience in the heating and ventilation industry and is extremely dependable. We always put the customer’s needs first and strive to provide the best service possible. We are always willing to answer any questions and help remedy any problems that may arise.
- How much do you charge per hour? Our prices already include the service being performed along with any other charges. There are no hidden fees and we always give an up-front price before we before any service.
- What is your policy on warranties? New HVAC installations come with 10-year parts & 5-year labor warranty automatically. All repairs come with a 2-year full coverage guarantee aside from refrigerant being added to a system that has the potential to leak out. We also have a 30-day worry-free guarantee, if we were at your home within 30 days, there is no charge to return.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes, we hold a Virginia Class A HVAC contractors license and carry commercial liability insurance.
- How do I get an estimate? You can contact us and book online right here on our website or give us a call today at (703) 483-2400.