AC REPAIR WOODBRIDGE VA
If you need an AC repair in Woodbridge, VA, or the surrounding area, Walker Heating and Air Conditioning has you covered. We are the AC company that homeowners can rely on for any air conditioner repair, we fix it right the first time.
If you have had multiple AC companies to your home for an issue that nobody can seem to figure out, it’s time to call Walker Heating & Air Conditioning. We are Dale City’s most trusted contractor for AC repair. With our top air conditioner repair technicians totaling 55 years of HVAC industry experience, you’re in good hands. A member of our team will identify your AC issue and most likely have your air conditioner running at peak performance the same day. You can expect a trustworthy hands-on technician, without the recommendations for nonsense repairs.
We offer a 2-year labor guarantee on all repairs made, licensed & insured air conditioning contractors that can diagnose and fix your AC quickly and affordably. With our honest pricing policy, you are given a repair cost upfront before any repairs are made. There are no surprises, no last-minute taxes, and no hidden fees. The quote we give is the price you pay.
Signs Your Air Conditioner is in Need of Repair
Knowing the signs that your AC is starting to wear down can save you from future headaches, as well as save you money by catching problems before they can turn into more expensive issues. Some common signs to look out for include:
Signs your Air Conditioner unit may need repairs:
- Pockets of warm air around your home
- Strange sounds coming from your AC
- Steadily increasing utility bills
- Blowing warm air
- AC leaking water or dripping inside your home
- Ice build-up around the system
- Thermostat not reaching the set temperature
If you’re experiencing AC issues and may need repair, call Walker Heating and Air Conditioning in Woodbridge, Virginia. Our local Dale City AC technicians are on standby 24/7 to diagnose and repair any problems that may arise. (703) 483-2400
Emergency AC Repair Services
We offer 24-7 emergency Air Conditioner repair when you need it. Broken AC got you sweating at an odd hour? Our expert HVAC technicians at Walker Heating and Air Conditioning are here to help. Our AC systems always seem to fail at the worst possible time. No need to worry, we’ll get your AC up and running in no time. We have you covered with real live people answering our phones 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you’re worried about calling outside of regular business hours, don’t sweat it, our emergency AC repair service is available.
Air Conditioning Repair vs Replace
Are you looking for an honest air conditioning company to give you the facts about repairing versus replacing your AC system? Our licensed hassle-free technicians will equip you with the knowledge to understand the correct decision for you. Most of the time an air conditioner can be repaired, however sometimes the cost to repair can be 1/2 the cost of a new AC system. The top 2 reasons you replace your AC should be the age of the system and repair vs. replacement cost. Not only are our Air Conditioner repairs affordable, but we offer financing in the case that you decide to replace the AC system.
Deciding Factors of AC Replacement
- Cost of AC repair vs. cost of AC replacement.
- Age & condition of the existing air conditioner.
- Efficiency/money savings of installing a new AC.
- How long do you plan on living in your home?
- Is the existing AC unit causing excessive noise?
- Will a new AC system help the humidity and comfort in the home?
We try and make comfort a breeze at Walker Heating & Air Conditioning. The Dale City team is always available, give us a call today if you’re wondering whether or not to repair or replace your air conditioner. (703)-483-2400
Should You Turn Your AC Off If It’s Not Cooling?
If your AC unit is running, but not cooling, it’s important to turn it off before doing anything else. After it’s been switched off, there are some things you can look for to assess the problem. Some basic maintenance tips you can do are:
- Clean or replace your HVAC unit’s air filter
- Check your thermostat setting and/or program is set to cool
- Is the electrical supply switch at the indoor unit in the ON position?
- Check your dampers/ductwork for anything blocking airflow
- Check the electrical panel for tripped circuit breakers
- Reset the circuit breaker to the AC and indoor unit and wait 5 minutes